For this Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2023, the Export Development Fund – Ministry of Commerce Government of Pakistan is seeking applications from Pakistani Nationals who have the necessary training and experience on a contract basis.
For this Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2023 interested candidates can apply from across the region through the procedure defined by the organization.
Export Development Fund invites application for the posts of Assistant Finance & Admin, Assistant IT, Upper Division Clerk UDC, and Naib Qasid. Only experienced candidates are requested to send their resumes.
Applicants have B.A., BSc, B.Com, Middle, Intermediate, or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology may apply for these vacancies.
|Publish Date||15 January 2023|
|Last Date||January 30, 2023|
|Organization||Ministry of Commerce|
|Eduation||Middle / Matric / Bachelor / Intermediate|
- Assistant Finance & Admin
- Assistant IT
- Naib Qasid
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
Export Development Fund jobs Advertisement
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants who want to apply are requested to visit the EDF website at www.edf.gov.pk Forward applications to the Deputy Director HR & Admin, Export Development Fund EDF, Ministry of Commerce, 2nd Floor, FPCCI Capital House, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad.
- What is the procedure for submitting an application form?
- Before the deadline, interested candidates should submit an application form together with all relevant documentation to the address below.
- Is TA/DA available for these Export Development Fund jobs 2023?
- For the test and interview, no TA/DA will be accepted.
- Who will be called for an interview or a test?
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- Late application/form submission
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- What are the requirements for government workers?
- Employees of the government should apply through the proper channels.