Pak Army Station Headquarters Kanju Cantt Swat jobs 2023 To fill the vacant position at the Kanju Cantt Army Station Headquarters, the Pakistani Army is seeking qualified Pakistani Nationals.
Kanju Cantt Station Headquarters Swat invites application for the post of Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09) The candidates who want to apply may apply from across the country.
For these Pak Army Civilian jobs interested candidates can apply from across the country through the procedure defined by the organization.
- Qualification: Matriculation
- Skills: 30 WPM Typing Speed & Computer Diploma with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Age Limit for Civilians: 18 to 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Retired Army Persons: 45 Years
|Location||Pakistan / Swat|
|Publish Date||17 January 2023|
|Last Date||January 25, 2023|
|Organization||Pak Army Station Headquarters Kanju Cantt Swat|
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09)
Pak Army Station Headquarters Cantt Jobs Advertisement
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can send the applications with attested copies of supporting documents and a postal order of Rs. 500/- to the Headquarters 6 Brigadier, Headquarters Swat Kanju Cantt, Swat.
- What is the procedure for submitting an application form?
- Before the deadline, interested candidates should submit an application form together with all relevant documentation to the address below.
- Is TA/DA available for these Pak Army Station Headquarters Kanju Cantt Swat jobs?
- For the test and interview, no TA/DA will be accepted.
- Who will be called for an interview or a test?
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- Late application/form submission
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- What are the requirements for government workers?
- Employees of the government should apply through the proper channels.