Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab is looking to hire qualified, motivated and experienced professionals for the vacant posts. (Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023).
Government of Punjab provides these employment opportunities to the residents of Punjab. Employment opportunities are opening for men/women. Primary and Secondary Health Care Departments also reserve quota for minorities and persons with disabilities.
Latest Jobs of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab
|Posted by:||January 7, 2023|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS, Nursing Diploma, Related Diploma|
|due date:||January 20, 2023|
|Company:||Primary and Secondary Health Care Department Punjab|
|Address:||Primary and Secondary Health Care Department, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join any WhatsApp group.
Link 1 ,
Department of P&SHC has announced careers in its Punjab Human Capital Investment Project. These employment opportunities are available in various districts of Punjab province.
Currently, these are opportunity based. Leh, Bhakkar, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Muzaffargarh, Khushab, and Rahim Yar Khan.. Residents of any district of Punjab can apply.
Job openings are posted. Medical Officers, Paediatricians, Charge Nurses, and Women Attendants.
Also check: Punjab Health Department Jobs 2023 (10,000 Vacancies)
- MBBS with FCPS Paediatrics or MRCP or other equivalent qualification.
- MBBS with post graduate qualification like MCPS (Paediatrics) with one year post graduate experience in relevant subject in a recognized institution after graduation.
- MBBS qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission
- Registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission
- One year full house job
- BSc Nursing Generic (4 years) and valid registration from Pakistan Nursing Council
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical)
Both male and female applicants from Punjab province are eligible. Transgenders are encouraged to apply. These posts are exclusive and non-transferable.
The age limit for these posts is also specified in the career notice. General relaxation will be given in the upper age limit. This post is on contract basis under Contract Appointment Policy 2004. Persons of both genders (Male/Female) are applicable.
How to apply?
- Aspiring professionals can apply online through the official career portal of Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department. https://onlinejobs.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk.
- Last date for submission of online applications is January 20, 2023.
- Detailed procedure for submission of applications is available in Career Notice.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 Advertisement