Public Sector Organization KPK jobs 2023 Residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are invited to submit applications to a public sector organization in order to be hired on a contract basis. Therefore, we named these job openings Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs 2023.
For these Govt of KPK jobs 2023 interested Male and Female candidates can apply from across the region through the procedure defined by the organization.
If you find latest Government of KPK jobs 2023 then you come to rights destination. Because there you find more Govt of KPK jobs 2023 for Male and Female candidates with eligibility Criteria describe in the posts.
Public Sector Organization KPK P.O Box No. 999 invites application for the posts of GIS Associate, Assistant, Computer Operator, Network Support Engineer, Surveyor, Survey Helper, Sweeper, Driver, and Naib Qasid.
Candidates having Literate, DAE, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree education holders are required by these vacancies. Interested candidates must be experienced in the same field.
|Publish Date||17 January 2023|
|Last Date||January 29, 2023|
|Organization||Public Sector Organization KPK|
- Computer Operator
- GIS Associate
- Naib Qasid
- Network Support Engineer
- Survey Helper
Public Sector Organization KPK jobs Advertisement
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can forward their applications to the Project Director, Post Office Box No. 999, Post Mall, University of Peshawar.
- What is the procedure for submitting an application form?
- Before the deadline, interested candidates should submit an application form together with all relevant documentation to the address below.
- Is TA/DA available for these Public Sector Organization KPK jobs 2023?
- For the test and interview, no TA/DA will be accepted.
- Who will be called for an interview or a test?
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- Late application/form submission
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- What are the requirements for government workers?
- Employees of the government should apply through the proper channels.